1. You must posts these rules.
2. Each person has to share 10 things about them
3. Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
4. Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal
5. Go to their page to inform them they are tagged
6. Not something like " you are tagged if you read that"
7. You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
8. No tag-backs.
9. You can't say that you don't do tags.
10. YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENTS. Unless you're commenting about the actual entry.
About the oh-so glorious me
1. I'm a Pokemon freak, if that weren't already blatantly obvious. My main favourites are Jolteon and Charizard (nostalgic purposes), but I love basically all Pokemon. <3
2. I have extremely bad self-confidence and anxiety issues that I've been working through for the past year. I'm making progress, but it's painfully slow.
3. I'm the shortest person in my group of friends at 5ft tall, and people often say I have "baby hands". This bothers me to an extremely high degree. =.='
4. If you get butthurt easily, don't bother reading this one. I don't need any angry comments. I'll just ignore you.
5. I'm a huge Brony. My god. I can't pick a favourite, though. They're all so good. <3
6. I have 60 characters that have been developed over the course of 3 years. Only about 20, maybe a few more, are actually used in my story. The others only exist for me to play with. XD
7. I have nearly died by drowning twice in my life, which resulted in a rather potent and stubborn hatred of water in most any form, besides drinking.
8. "FarBeyondNear" is an old username I never use. However, I can't change my name here. I now use FarFromFreedom instead, as this name is way too outdated. "Far" is the name of my lead character, and when followed by the rest, well... I'm sure you get the meaning. ^^' Trapped.
9. I watch so much House that it's unhealthy (haha, get it? Unhealthy? Oh, I slay me!), along with many different animes, the most recent of which being Attack on Titan. God damn it, Levi. So sexy.
10. I'm hopelessly in love with a fluffy-haired dork of a man. We're promised to each other currently. Also, I'm bisexual. Ooooo, scandalous~!
- If you could change a specific part of your life, what would you change and why?
- What is/was your "What are you, 12?" moment (i.e. that awkward moment in middle school when you try so hard to fit in)?
- Urban or rural?
- Yo go show off your amazing cutie pie (imaginary/animated/live-action biffles count)
talk about your significant other
- What colour are those sexy eyes of yours? Be as annoyingly specific as possible
- Any siblings? And if none-- would you rather be a big or younger sibling? Brother or sister?
- Who was/is your favorite pet? Inanimate pets count
- Favorite song?
- Describe your desktop image.
My shitty answers
1. I would change the fact that I'm terrified to death of everything. I never take chances any more because I'm too damn afraid of the consequences. I would love to be able to just have fun and be a teenager once in a while.
2. When I was in 6th grade, that's when my "Freshman Year" behavior occurred. I remember climbing on top of the lockers in the girl's locker room, and doing all kinds of stupid and irresponsible things. I had to get out all my nonsense before high school, it seems.
3. Urbal. I need some technology, but I hate people involved in large societies. All the same bullshit everyone hates.
4. (I never thought you would ask something like that. XD) Jeez, um... Well, my boyfriend and I will have out 2-year anniversary on the 27th of August. ^////^ I'm really looking forward to it. He's the sweetest guy I've ever met. He may be really rough around the edges at first, but there's a really amazing person underneath it all. We plan to move in together once I graduate. ^^ (he's home-schooled).
5. A very light blue- oh. Annoyingly specific? Okay. *writer intensifies* My eyes are a bright and odd shade of ice blue, mixed with the stormy grey of a cold winter morning. Yeah. That thing.
6. I have a half-sister who's 23, I believe. She never lived with us, so... try as I might, I never got "close" to her. We get along well when we see each other, though. ^^ I've always wanted a big brother...
7. Probably my old dachshund Jasper. He passed away a few years ago, but he was old, so... it didn't come as too big of a surprise.
8. Pisces... *loud grumbling* Can't fucking swim for shit, fucking water...
9. THERE ARE TOO MANY TO NAME, YOU CRAZY WOMAN, YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS. I love the glitch hop genre though. So many amazing, amazing things. <3
10. It is a wallpaper of Annie Leonhardt with special maneuvering gear with lions on it and such. Really pretty. ^^
Answer me this?
1. Do you read Creepypasta? If so, what's your favourite?
2. If you could be eating anything right now, what would it be?
3. What is your background on your phone right now?
4. Who's the last person that texted you, and what did they say? (most recent text message received.)
5. If you could be any animal, what would it be?
6. Last movie you saw?
7. Name at least 2 good qualities about yourself. ^^ (let's get happy up in here.)
8. Who would you want to run your country and why? (can totally be fictional.)
9. Who would you want to accompany you in a zombie apocalypse? (can also totally be fictional.)
10. What's your trigger? (Because Titans are mine!)
And I tag
And they're the only 2 on here who still talk to me, besides the one who tagged me. Luls. Sorry, guys. XD